Sunday, September 27, 2009

On Friday, I went back to school. It was a walk down memory lane. I remembered fondly the walkways down the engineering blocks. There, I spent hours playing cards, chatting and hanging around with friends, doing work on my laptop, or just strolling leisurely. I remembered you guys who i talked to, who i chatted with on msn when I was there, you guys who happened to pass by me and stop for a brief conversation.

Then, i went to techno edge. I remembered again the lunches we had, the discussions we had, the pretty engine girls who walked about the canteen, the 'chopping' of seats with our bags. In arts again, i remembered the days after french classes, philo/lit classes. Everywhere I go, memories flooded my brain like a torrent, overpowering my senses.

I realise, i really miss school. I didn't realise it then, but now I do.

2 comments:

Gilbert Lim said...

can always go back leh

nemo-omen said...

Eh I always go back leh. Why you never invite me for coffee ah?