Wednesday, March 14, 2007

......

Sometimes i am really at a loss for words to describe my dearest coursemates.

If you tell me this batch is the elite of singapore, the future leaders of singapore, yar i can tell you one sure thing, more sure than the fact the earth revolves round the sun

-- Singapore future gonefuck liao.

Just because the tutor is nice to you doesnt give you the excuse to capitalise on his kindness. As if taking his kindness for granted is not enough, you proceed to take advantage of him. Being a tutor, he has every right to scold you, to chase you out, to lose his temper, to do nasty things to you. Yet, he didnt.

However, when he suggests things, rightful things that you ought to follow, you don't listen. Not only do you not listen, you smile smile at him. One shameless one even has the cheek to tell him why she cannot stay. Another one has the cheek to tell him that his friend reserved seat for him.

Yar i tell u something, i , who has a rightful place in the class, is denied the opportunity to learn effectively because of you selfish bastards. I who rightfully balloted for this slot is to compromise my studies because of the selfishness and low EQ of the whole load of shit. I would have gladly gone for other slots had my timetable allowed, but no, i can't, and have to sacrifice for the convenience of you.

I am not against crashing other classes - if it does not affect the others. But the number of you doing it, the reaction of you when kena scolding, the lack of respect you have for your tutor, the selffishness, the shamelessness, the capitalising on human kindness and the repeated occurence week in week out only tells me something.

U dun deserve my respect. Only my contempt.

No comments: