Saturday, March 10, 2007

Waiting for ip

Sometimes, in the midst of a hectic schedule, it is good to just sit down and relax.

It may be only 2 hours plus, but it is fun playing mahjong. To sit down at the table, talk nonsense and entertain each other with the usual slapstick humour. To be temporarily freed from the immense stress building up in me due to frustrations at things and at people.

"You sibei unfriendly leh." A single statement brought me to think a lot. I admit that sometimes when i am busy doing my things, i can be very unfriendly, on a very good day, and on most day, i can be quite hostile. You can come into my room, keep asking me to talk to you, and yar, i can still be busy typing away an assignment on the computer screen.

I just hate to be disturbed when i am deep in my thoughts, cause once i break the momentum, the idea goes into perpetual hibernation at the back of my head. And i don't like the feeling. The thought gnawing at the back of your head that you ONCE remembered something bu now forgot. Very very unsettling feeling.

But im still glad that you are there to act as feedback control, to pull me away from the stress every now and then. To engage in a game of mahjong with my family, to watch a TV program together, to listen to the untouched collections of music, or to simply talk rubbish, yeah, you help me control that ever overflowing container of stress.

And oh yea, if you are wondering, the title is so called cause i am waiting for ip now. and so here i ends...

2 comments:

apiapi_1984 said...

Hello. :) How are you? gosh your blog goes back to 2003... haha you are good. Mine will probably die in a month's time :p

What's ip by the way?

nemo-omen said...

haha.. my blog died a lot of times also la... but den always revived when im bored.

IP is IP address lor. Useful when playing online games.