Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Updates

Work hasnt been going successfully so far. It seems as though the whole world refues to cooperate with me. Miss Liquid Crystals played truant and failed to turn up at our laboratory, Mr NMR machine decides to go on strike and gladly abandon me, and Sir Reactions just dont want to cooperate with me.

But i guess life still goes on. In fact, i was wondering, should i care at all? It is not as though i really want to go into research when i grow up; i don't really need a testimonial or letter of referral from them anyway. Who cares as long as i can face up to my conscience and did some work?

But the big problem is can i realli justify myself into slacking? If there is anything bad about me, it would be my overwhelming sense of responsibility. I cant justify myself into letting something go wrong when i have, some ability to change the situation as it is.

But again, im a lazy person. Oh well the world is not fair. i guess i just have to suffer some guilt in exchange for the happiness in slacking. Equivalent exchange eh?

1 comment:

wen said...

Hey, just work smart..heck care!! haha..