Thursday, February 15, 2007

Untitled

As the cold wind blows,
the wind chimes makes a nostalgic sound,
I stood still at the window,
Deep in thought as my eyes wandered around.

I thought of the happy times we had,
your pretty visage appeared to me over my bed.
I thought of the memories we shared,
your angelic voice kept ringing in my head.

Every year I think of you,
And pondered why things had to come to such a state.
It seems that time had come to a standstill,
while i regretted over cruel fate.

To think of you, it pains me so much,
Yet, i cant help but continue to live in the shadows of the past.
For you have given me a new definition of life so beautiful and happy such
that, there is nothing more i want than to make that feeling last.

I tried very hard to make space in my heart,
for YOU whose love for me matches the intensity of mine for you.
But, no i cant convince myself to abandon that part,
of me that binds myself to the girl i once intimately knew.

It is not that i do not love YOU at all,
For even the coldest will be thawed by YOUR flaming passion.
It's just that i cant bring myself to live tall,
knowing that 2 angels coexist to affect my emotions.

YOU may not mind and appear not to care,
but it is my own emotional barrier that i can't traverse.
Deep inside, I really cannot bear,
giving YOU less than what YOU rightfully deserves.

I have let both of you down,
failed the expectations both of you have of me.
For making YOU appear like a clown,
And not obeying your wishes for me to find a better she.

Oh, I am so weak and vulnerable!
God, if you can hear me out there,
Please give me the strength, enlightenment and render me able,
to make a decision wise and fair.

No comments: