Monday, March 05, 2007

Sometimes, i really hate to work on a group project.

Maybe, that's because i am anti-social, maybe because i am just a perfectionist, a control freak who wants things done his/her way.

However, if i were to describe myself in the above-mentioned way, a lot more people will be 1000 times worse off than me. Happy-go-lucky best describes me, and i have little expectations on others, as i believe that each has his right to live his own life as he desired.

Not if it interferes and affect my life though. As I'm fond of saying, you can do whatever shit you want and i wouldn't care a damn, even if you commit some heinous crimes unless 1) You are important in my life. 2) The shit you do affect me personally.

Obviously, for majority of the population out there, they have to belong to category 2 (as the pple i care a shit about are very few). And yet, category 2 is the hardest category because im a peaceful person who doesnt like to stir shit up with pple, especially not with pple who i am not well-acquainted with (as I have no idea to anticipate any cascaded response to outbursts).

I have very few expectations, you don't have to be smart, don't have to be a genius. Just show me some form of responsibility, a teeny-weeny bit of effort and commitment, and i won't be complaining so much.

Is that really so hard?

No comments: